Thursday, January 14, 2016

Norton Manx Card

Happy New Year! I know, seems ages ago now, but I'm back to regular card making after the Christmas mentalism and I need to get blogging again, before I forget how! :)

This is a commissioned card for an 80th birthday. The gent in question is a vintage motorbike fan. I chose a Norton Manx as it was one of my Dad's favourites, he also liked bikes :)


Images sourced from Pinterest. Cut out and added free hand to make a grid pattern. You can neaten up the grid pattern using a black pen and ruler if something is a little on the squiffy side. :)

I'm loving these gold chevrons, they are self-adhesive and mirrored and allowed me to use some major bling that was still appropriate for a man's card. They are part of the Papermania Capsule Collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment