Friday, April 22, 2016

Boy Card :D

So I went a bit minimal for a change, and used the sunken diecut style with some uber blingy papers. I love these special papers but it's hard to find a use for them, and impossible to take a photo! This photo had the least glare...


I made two the same(ish) so could take an inside and outside pic of the card. This is a super cool electric guitar die from Leabilities. It also embosses the guitar as you cut it, but the embossing didn't really show up on these papers. The papers are sticky backed so it was quick to assemble once the parts were cut out.


Just couldn't make up my mind whether to add a greeting and realised I'd sat for fifteen minutes thinking about it! So I took action and went without! :)

1 comment:

  1. They look great nice and sparkly love them recessed xx

    ReplyDelete