Tuesday, May 31, 2016

At the Beach - Stepper Cards

I've really being admiring people's use of stepper cards recently so thought I would have a go at it myself. This is a very simple three step card base, but it does add a lot to the fanciness of the card. I did two versions of this card, one for me to give to my Mum-in-law and the other one was a commissioned card. I'm writing this in February and scheduling this post for the end of May, because I actually finished a commission card 3 months early! Makes me sound organised :)



Both cards were made using elements from a Kanban seaside kit and stamps that were freebies with a magazine I think, alas I don't have any details of which one. Laser cut buttons were all purchased from the NEC. I added an additional child to the black silhouette card for Lisa as she has twins. All colouring done with distress inks used as water colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment