Monday, July 25, 2016

One Under Purr!

Excited to have a new digistamp release today - "One Under Purr" the newest stamp in the Knitty Kitty Digis Time Out Collection. And I'm very lucky to have had three super versions of it coloured by some of the KKD Design Team members :)





And here are the coloured versions!

 By  Christine Ingram - You can visit her blog at http://christineingram55.blogspot.co.uk/



By Helen Haines. You can visit her blog at http://www.helenscraftyshed.blogspot.co.uk



By Laine Kammeraad. You can visit her blog at http://hugs4theheartdesigns.blogspot.co.uk/
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely loving this golf image. Perfect for a golf lover.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks very much Desire! And for popping by my blog :) x

      Delete
  2. A gorgeous scene you created Annabel!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! And they are all so different! Love this image! Wishing I had a golfer on my list hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, my sweet friend Eek Eek...I have just learned so much about you! I had no idea that you were such a wonderful artist! Love the cute dancing piggy in your sidebar! I also got a great chuckle out of your "about me" on google+! lol I really must come by more often!
    Thank you so much for all the kindness and encouragement you've been leaving for me! I really appreciate you! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Nancy!You are appreciated too :) Let's shower the craft world with positivity and hope it's infectious :) x

    ReplyDelete