Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Autumn Colours!

Loved working with Autumn colours for this Challenge, No 26 on The Crafty Addicts Challenge Blog! The theme is either Autumn Colours, or as normal, Anything Goes.

We are sponsored this time by the lovely A Day for Daisies who have some of my very favourite images to colour. This time, for my inspiration card, I used "Playing in the Pumpkin Patch" which was so nice to colour! I've used polychromo pencils on Neenah Sandstorm Cardstock for this one, wanted to see how it worked with the polychromos, imho it's just a bit too smooth, but I was able to blend fine on it.


I also went a bit mad with the embelli's but I was having fun and didn't care about whether I was being cost effective! I used dies for the clouds (joy) , bunting (die'sire) and butterfly (xcut). I used card and paper from my stash, probably each piece from a different collection and time period! The flowers are from Prima/QVC. Bling also from the stash. The greeting is a font called "Angel Tears".....think that's it!

Close Up of the image.




Sponsor Badge, click to visit the shop.

http://adayfordaisies.com/
 

3 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS card, Annabel! What a wonderful image, and the colours you used are fabulous! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Annabel! I love it!
    Xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful love those bright colours and I spy an awesome flower xx

    ReplyDelete