Monday, October 24, 2016

More Frenchie!

Last month I had in an order for a french bulldog birthday card. At the time I made two, in different colours, and decided to use the pinky one as a wedding card for later in the year, as the couple with the frenchie are getting married. So this card I made for myself to give someone (it's been a while) but it's really nice to not have to consider any requirements other than my own :)


I masked a frenchie image and used watercolours (Gansai Tambi) to make an interesting background. I cut out the frenchie and left it as a void. I mounted it with 3D foam onto a pink sparkley paper and a pink matt. Then onto a white card base. Added banner and enamel bling.

4 comments:

  1. A very cute card, Annabel! I'm glad you had the opportunity to craft just for yourself - that's what I do. I make cards for the special people in my life. I've never made any commissions before, although I think that would be fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Such a fantastic background you created! Very inspiring!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that turned out fab the background looks awesome and love the sparkle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours you used on this one! Great card!
    That sweet wiggly piggy makes me chuckle every time I see it!
    Thanks so much for all your sweet comments on my blog!
    You're the best! :o)

    ReplyDelete