Saturday, January 14, 2017

Fiki's Blogiversary!

Had a great time colouring this freebie digistamp from Fiki to celebrate her blogiversary! I decided to print it faintly on kraft card and colour it in realistically with polychromo pencils, hoping I stuck to the original closely enough, it can get hard to see the lines!


If you know Fiki and would like to take part you can pop to her blog and see how to enter.


Added stickles to the hats and glossy accents to the eyes and balloons. The font is "Mister Sirloin".

Entered to the Show Us Your Pussies Cat's Only Challenge

5 comments:

  1. you made so great card!
    love it!

    hugs, Ŧĭƙĭ
    ≽ܫ≼

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeee !! That is AWESOME. Such wonderful colouring and I really love the glossy accents :-D
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow wow! Annabel such a fantastic coloring! So jealous right now ;-)
    I love it!
    xoxo olga

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look so amazing, great colouring!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Super coloring! I just had to come over from SUYP to tell you fabulous this is. xxD

    ReplyDelete