Monday, February 13, 2017

Hop Day Eight


Just interupting the flow of the hop, I had to make a card for an order! If you want to find out about the hop and how to take part, the link to the post is HERE. Today is the last full day of the hop, picking winners tomorrow on the 14th.

So onto the card order! It was a card order for a film theme birthday card for a Dad! :)


I harvested the film logos from google to make the background and then printed them out. I mounted this on gold paper. I used 3 cigarette card of movie idols to make the fan shape in the centre, and mounted them on gold too. I printed out the greeting (Little Lord Fontleroy) in a slightly curved shape and then stamped over it the Bannerific Banner from Lawn Fawn (LF339). Gold bling to finish. Not an elaborate card but it was quite short notice and needed to be mailed pretty quickly to the customer. Might actually have benefited from no faffing keeping it a pretty crisp design.

4 comments:

  1. A fantastic card for a dad Annabel! your customer will be very happy!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful, Annabel! I like all the movie logos! This has a cool vintage look! I love old movies, especially the old Hitchcock classics!

    ReplyDelete