Wednesday, March 01, 2017

Ad hoc surprise challenge!

For a bit of fun and some awesome prizes we are running an ad hoc challenge on The Crafty Addict's Facebook this month. It's an "Anything Goes" challenge and the Design Team will vote for winners at the end of the month. Dr. Digi's House of Stamps  are sponsoring it for us, so you can win two free stamps too!

I have used Peg Leg Pete from Dr. Digi's to make this 50th birthday card for a friend! I love this image, it looks a little bit like my friend too, but I might not say that outloud, lol!


As normal, it's polychromo pencils on kendall buff card. The little skull and cross bones is from a very old pirate kit I have been hoarding. The font is Le Grand.

Close up of Pete and his parrot.


Sponsor Badge

http://www.doctor-digi.com/

6 comments:

  1. Cute card, Annabel! Great for a guy, and those are the toughest (for me!). Fun sentiment and beautiful colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is some awesome colouring I see here, love the layout of the card, lots of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooow argh its a real beauty xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and as always I love your coloring!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Incredible colouring on this one, my friend! You have HUGE talents with colouring on kraft! Love this one! :o)

    ReplyDelete