Friday, March 10, 2017

Pottery Painting Day.

Last year we had a really fun trip to The Melting Pot in Bewdley where you can paint pieces of bisque pottery and have them fired. I gave my family a voucher to go again this year and  last week we went for a jolly morning glazing! :) (I've just used my instagram pics, might take some better ones sometime soon, sorry for the poor quality.)

My brother did a cannister to match his 1930's tea set.


Mum did a green and pink flowery jug.


I did two side plates (or milk saucers) with a white cat on.


It was a really great day, would very much recommend it if you enjoy doing something crafty but different from your normal hobbies.

4 comments:

  1. Oh what a fun activity to do with family! I love all your creations!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! Yours are my favourites, no surprise there! This is a great gift, and I can tell you and your family enjoyed your day very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the plates you made, actually all three are works of art that I love very much, lovely you can share this with your family, lots of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete