Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Cat cards!

Recently read someone's blog where they mentioned that they made a prototype of their card before making the final version, phew! I am glad I am not the only one to do this!  Because I am very new to the Eclips I was experimenting with free svg files and used one of a cat for a commissioned card order.

This is the prototype! I decided not to waste the cut and used it to make a card. The background and rainbow strips are using up a background I made on a previous "having a mess" day. I'm pretty sure it was using liquid distress ink refills on glossy cardstock.


So after making that card I edited the cutting file and made the cat a bit more streamlined. I also popped on some text to make it relevant to the customer's order.


This was another "having a mess" background. I used sequins from the stash, stickles on the text and some glossy accents in the eyes.

4 comments:

  1. Annabel this is beautifully designed.
    This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks pawsome, the streamlining worked really well to x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm...those are cats...

    ReplyDelete