Tuesday, June 06, 2017

Couple of Minecraft Cards,

Just for me/my family to send to my nephew. He is VERY into Minecraft at the moment :) Both cards are pretty simple but I think he will like them :)

Creeper Card. (created my own double sided paper to use, so I could slash the middle and fold it out to reveal the pattern inside). Added sentiment in computer-style font and some papermania star bling.


TNT card. I think blowing stuff up is his favourite bit of the game. Inside it says "Hope your birthday goes with a BLAST!" I decoupaged some of the tnt's using 3D foam tape, so in real life, it has a bit of a trippy dimensional thing going on :) Layered it onto red and then some red spotty card I had in the stash.


1 comment:

  1. They're fab even though I have no idea about Minecraft!! x

    ReplyDelete