Monday, September 04, 2017

Bee Well!

After having bee dies gifted to me twice in as many days (a freebie from fabulous Crafty Kitty Cat Shop with my order) and Helen (on a destash), I thought I could defo use them for a Bee-well soon card!


It's quite a dark card for me, but I quite enjoyed the depth of colour. The background was made using a homemade cloud mask and Distress Inks (Faded Jeans and Chipped Sapphire) and Distress Oxide (Wilted Violet) flicked with water.


The large bee die was a freebie from Crafty Kitty Cat Shop (Cuts out great!) and the small bee was from the Fanciful Flights set from Spellbinders. I cut them out in three different coloured papers and then pieced them together.
The grass/mushroom border die is from Polkadoodles. (It is an excellent cutter for something so fiddly).
The font is October Twilight.
After I took the picture I decided to add some stickles to the bees wings, livened it up quite a lot!

1 comment: