Friday, October 13, 2017

2 Cute Ink Week - Final Post

Final post of "2 Cute Ink Week"! Hope you have enjoyed a change in the blog scenery and preview of a new stamp company! I have really enjoyed colouring Heidi's images and would like to say a big thank you!

So here is the final chap I coloured - Snow Time Bear! He is the epitome of "totes adorbs".


He was so therapeutic to colour...and yes, I went a bit obsessive on the knitted effects, but it was sooo fun! :)


I used polychromo pencils on kraft card, as normal, with spots of white posca pen and stickles!  The font is PT Barnum BT.  I also bobbed a bit of glossy accents on his eyes and nose, always ups the cute factor, for some reason! :)

If you would like to by this adorable chap, he is available in the 2 Cute Ink Shop Here.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/260280794/snow-time-bear-digital-stamp-polar-bear?ga_search_query=bear&ref=shop_items_search_2

Thanks again to 2 Cute Ink for all of this weeks images, such a pleasure to work with!


4 comments:

  1. Wow, I love how you have brought him to life. So adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Carol, and for popping by the blog! :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous project Annabel! and I love all your knitted items ;-)
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete