Wednesday, October 11, 2017

2 Cute Ink Week Part 2.

Back again with "2 Cute Ink Week" and Winter Fox! I admit.... I fell in love with his tail.


I decided it was time to start on christmas and doesn't he make an amazing christmas card?? I love foxes... they are actually good at any time of year! It was so easy to go to town on his tail! So many different ideas for colouring it but I went for major volume and slightly wiry.... did I achieve it?


I used polychromo pencils on kraft, and bit of added white posca pen and some green stickles. The fonts are Segoe Script and PT Barnum.

If you would like to purchase Winter Fox, you can find him in the 2 Cute Ink Shop here.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/213487956/winter-fox-digital-stamp-line-art-for?ga_search_query=fox&ref=shop_items_search_2




8 comments:

  1. Oh you are so right about his tail and you achieved such volume! you are soooo talented Annabel! and the scarf, hat and gloves are fabulous too!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Did you put the detail into this image. I LOVE IT. Its super gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous! Your colouring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring is AMAZING!!!
    Katie from 2CraftyKaties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this amazing card!
    love your coloring!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. As I mentioned on Facebook, I love this. Your colouring is fabulous and I love how you've created the texture of his fur. Janine <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, LOVE it! You sure have brought that little digi to life! It's a work of art, my friend! :o)

    ReplyDelete