Sunday, October 01, 2017

New Release at LBBS!

Exciting new release day! Actually being new to Dt'ing almost everything is still exciting! :) I have the pleasure of sharing with you one of the newly released digi's from Little Blue Button Stamps!

This is Warm Day Anna! You can find her in the LBBS shop -   here! (only $2 for a digistamp on LBBS, so not expensive at all! Or that's about £1.50 for us englanders :) )


She was soooooo lovely to colour! I decided to give her a bit of hair makeover from the last time and went blonde, but I am not sure it's an improvement? That might just be me needing more blonde colouring practice tho, lol!


As normally it's polychromo pencils, kraft card and white posca pen highlights on the eyes and (I think it's Spike with his ears down?) nose. I popped some paper from my favourite "Tonic Mid Summer Mornings 8x8 set" behind her to freshen it all up!


If you would like to see the other new releases and some awesome DT projects, please click the banner below to pop to the blog!

http://lbbstamps.blogspot.co.uk/


2 comments: