Monday, January 08, 2018

Procaffinating

Back again with another cross post from here to the Little Blue Button Stamps Blog.

I'm always attracted to any digi involving coffee, cos I am a bit of an enthusiast! Coffee and colouring! This time I chose the fabulous "Miss Lilly - Coffee Break" digistamp for my Design Team pick!


I really wanted to try and give her a fun and funky outfit, and struggled a bit with the spotty dress, it was so tempting to do it in one colour and go in afterwards with the posca pen, lol!

The fonts I used are Flange and Franklin Gothic. I saved this definition of "Procaffinating" on Pinterest a while back and thought it was perfect for us coffee drinkers!


She is coloured with polychromo pencils on kraft card  and a touch of posca pen on the eye highlights. Didn't add much bling this time, only as accents on the frame. Papers are all from the stash.


You might notice I added her in a Costa coffee cup and straw? I wanted to make it reflect my coffee drinking a bit more! It would be very easy to convert the cup into whatever style you fancied tho!

Click the picture below to check her out in the shop!


Check out the LBB blog to see what's going on at Little Blue Button! There's a whole DT working hard and sharing their creations!

http://lbbstamps.blogspot.co.uk/

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous Annabel! I love how you made the knees show!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is AMAZING.
    Such a fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, love the sentiment and so you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Out of this world colouring! You need to do a video tutorial NOW...if not sooner!! LOL xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's adorable!I love dots.They always give a different look.I really love it!Elli

    ReplyDelete